11 September 2008

Sorry it''s been soo long!

Ok, so I'm going to try to get at least one post up a week from now on!
We've been busy at our house with the kid starting school! J is in Middle school now, 6th grade, it feels like yesterday I was sitting on my MIL's front step going "what now" when he went off for his first day of Kindergarten. 
My cousin and I made Jam last weekend - Cranberry/ Strawberry Jam, The first batch I have made in a long time! 
Aren't those just the cutest little jars? So much better than the same old jam jars! 
Axel is doing really well, the kids are really getting along with him, he seems like a really good fit for our family!
He's such a good puppy! 
We have also been growing something else!

My mom got Joe some Monarch catterpillars to grow. He's been working on that for a couple of weeks now and today 2 of his butterflies flew away. Hopefully they will head out on their migration. Lili and Joe have really enjoyed watching them grow into butterflies. and to be honest so have I!
well, I'll try to get some of my newest knitting projects up tomorrow with it being Friday and all! Talk to you all soon!
Cheers!

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

it's lovely to see caterpillars develop into butterflies! I used to do that as a child... should give Sarah some too... (she's already collecting snails and bugs)

Axel is cute!!!