14 February 2008

It's Valentines day!

I am slowly starting to feel better! This cold hit hard but didn't last very long! Soo! let me see... I have many things on my needles, the gift for my father in law is nearly half way and then it goes from 1x1 ribbing to stockinette so it will go really fast! I'm hoping to have it done next week. The birthday gift for my dad is about half done and I have until MONDAY! AHHHHHH!!!!
I'm sure I can do it! I also have a non-knitting realted gift for my parents 30 year wedding anniversary. I will put picks of all of them up hopefully by next week!

So last week I got my valentines swap package in the mail and as having another bad week I soo didn't wait until today to open it! It came form Red Alibi on Rav. The package was huge! I actually had to take 2 pics to show it off!


I have really enjoyed trying all the new dutch candy that we can't get here! I admit that my family and friends have enjoyed trying it all too!

Anyhow, I've gotta run (got a meeting) Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments: