25 February 2008

I'm alive! Cant breathe, but I'm alive!

Last Monday/Sundayish I came down with the dreaded Influenza/ Pneumonia! Yeap! I was dead! I dont remember a whole lot about the doctors trip but I do know they put me in a wheelchair cause I didn't look good... Well... I've come out of my cave and I am alive! I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done for the simple fact that it took me 2 days to do 1 round in a toe decrease! BLAH!

I did get my dad's birthday socks done and he will get them today so I will be able to post pics tomorrow! I made my DH model them in the pics cause I know I'll never get a pic with my dad wearing them! I'm pretty excited cause It's the first piece of knit wear that I made for my dad!
I really dont mean to cut this short, but It's hard to breathe and even harder to think!
Oh! I did get Bugs 2nd sock done and she loves them so much she has hidden them already! Once I get done with my mom's 2nd sock I'll officially have no sss socks! YEAH ME!

Oh! and let me tell ya! I'm GONNA BE AN AUNTIE!!!! My "sister" J is prego! Due the end of sept. so I have LOTS of knitting time! She says she wants green so I did get some green but I WILL NOT start that knitting until I get mom's sock done and DadR's gift done! Soon! Soon! I swear!

Anyhow! Talk to you all soon!
me

No comments: