28 February 2008

The needles in the spot light



So I put my needles on my rav page and they have been going over well! I even had someone tell me I should open a etsy shop! I've been thinking about it but it still scares me! Maybe once we move I'll have more space and time to look into that! I think it could be fun! But I figured that I could at least post the pics of some of the stuff I have! I'll try to keep that updated! So here is what I've got so far... others are already packed for the move!





Ok, had enough of that? Me too! On to some actual knitting! I did get my dad's birthday socks done!

I've also started knitting for Baby Pea! I'm thinking this kid is going to have a sheep's worth of knit wear by the time it's born since I have until Sept. 30th and I've already got one project all but done! (I need to make some buttons!)

They were really cute and easy to make and TINY!!!! It almost make me want to have one of my own (another one that is).... I didn't know how to knit when I was prego with the bug but she did get a whole crib set hand sewn because I was on bed rest!


and look what she has become! She wears diapers on her head.... Gotta love her!

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

I really love those rose buds! you make beautiful things!

I didn't knit for Sarah either, being pregnant (I knew how but the passion was lost), I would do it all over again just to knit my baby a whole closet full of cute stuff...

your daughter is lovely!!!!

Linda said...

The needles are gorgeous. You could open an Etsy shop, it doesn't have to be serious, just a few bits and bobs.