12 February 2008

I got hit by the train!

It's the hat, mittens and scarf I made for Miss Lil!

Yeap! after everyone else in my house got sick and not me, I guess it's my turn. I got home from work yesterday and it hit me... like a train! I am still knitting as much as I can, didn't get much done yesterday but what can I say! I am going to be doing a total update on this ol' blog very soon!

I LOVE change, and hope I can find something I like! I'm also thinking about changing it all over to my web address. I went to school to be a web junkie and haven't done anything with it in a VERY long time! I spend all my time designing things or printing things or well... looking on Rav! I dont know how many people read this if there are any, HELLO!!!!
Feel free to leave a comment and if ya have a blog shout it out so I can read it!

Anyhow I think my drugs are wearing off and I have a job site to go to....

See you all soon!
CHEERS!

No comments: