28 January 2008

And then he turned 11...

I can't beleive the little man turns 11 today! I still remember our first birthday together he turned 5! (for those of you who dont know, I'm his second mom - But I AM mom! if you get my drift). Before I know it he is going to be out dating, and driving, and who knows what else, "boys will be boys!" Can't you put your kids in giant tuperware like on The Twilight Zone?

As for my knitting! I got a full sock done and 3/4 of the second! I did have to frog #2 of my mom's bday socks. I got down to the leg and realized I screwed up on the cuff! So Rippit! I am desperately awaiting my spindle. I believe it came on Sat. but THANKS TO THE MIGRAINE GODS.... I wasn't conscious enough to know it had come until it was to late! HOPEFULLY I will be picking it up today! I can't wait!

Well, It is Monday and so I will add a few pics from this weekend. We had one of my nephews over. Oh, and yes that is a pink girlie hat on Luke Skywalker, him and Darth Vader we going for a ride in a pink convertible! (gotta love a girls way of thinkin!)

No comments: