01 February 2008

"Go to store yarn mommy?"

I have created my little yarn monster! I LOVE HER! She asks me everyday, "Mommy? Go to store yarn now?" - translation: she wants to go to the yarn store and buy yarn! I LOVE HER!!!
I'm bustin through trying to get things done! I did get Eve's gift done but I can't post that pic until I send it to her! But my list is down a bit this year! I only have like 40 things left for this year not to mention the fact that I am moving in June, and I keep finding new patterns!

I am working on a hat, scarf, mitten set for the Bug, which I got the scarf done, and I'm half way through the hat. I figure the mittens will be done this weekend too! She's little, it'll be easy!

I also started spinning! It's going ok, I'm still learning but I think eventually it's going to be way cool to knit something with my own spun yarn! I can't wait!I'm going to call this first bit of yarn "Snuffy" after Snuffleupogous from Seasame Street, It looks like him! (Adde and I figured this out watching "Follow that bird" one night).

Well, I know I haven't posted very much this week, a little out of sorts lately! Enjoy your weekend! Cheers!

2 comments:

knititch said...

a lovely little monster that is. children are tactile and i awe of colours from a very young age so she is a natural supporter of your penchant for yarn.

MorganMagic said...

I hope my daughter will ask to go to a yarn store too ;)

she's so beautiful, and so is your knitting

nice to have found your blog!