18 December 2007

Oh Canada!

How cool was my day yesterday! I got my yarn gift exchange from Canada!
Megan is way super cool! This is what I got!



I can't wait to co the socks in the pattern! I
really enjoyed doing this exchange this year! OH! cool factoid! Megan
lives close to the island Adam grew up on and where we hope to retire!
Of all the people that could have been chosen for me how cool is that!
Again! THANKS!

ok, so yesterday I had a Cluster Headache which completly knocked me out, I wish I could explain it all but it didn't feel good! Anyhow, I left work early because Joe had his open rehersal for band. He played a solo so I was proud! (I played trumpet for 7 years and my dad played in hs too!) went home, got my yarn, and crashed!!!

I did get some pics of the projects I'm workin on Dad's socks, Steph's scarf
and jodi'sgift which I can't put up now (prying eyes),

but I will add a cool pic I took in the parking lot of
my shop....Can you say cold? the drips from cars are freezing!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, the yarns are beautiful. It looks really soft!

Cool pic, too.