20 December 2007

Getting HIGH on yarn!

Sorry about the delay in days... Life has been a tad crazy!
lets see lets see......

I went to the yarn store the other day and got some new yarn! Oh and #2.75mm cause I lost one!


OH! Das Jeep starts! Just a little corosion! She's all better!

Oh and I have a DARE graduate! Joe graduated from DARE this week too!

It's been a little crazy so far! I have 4 days till xmas and just dont care anymore! If they get it they get it, if not.... they never knew it was coming anyhow! :)

Did I tell you how much I love Ravelry, Nirvana, The White Stripes, Yarn, and my Nikon! I dont think I would have gotten through my day without any of them! OH OH OH OH!
More cool news! I am upgrading my office machines to OS 10.5! So If I'm down awhile... It didn't go well!

(PAUSE IN BLOG - gotta go print something!)





This is Leathal George! He is my little buddy at work! - he doesn't bite too often!



Anyhow, It's been an interesting week and hopefully it will be a good weekend!
I'll try to post tomorrow and this weekend....
If not

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL AND SAFE KNITTING!!!!!

No comments: