13 December 2007

I can see again!!!!

ok, so I just put the new mirrors on the jeep! HISTORY: a few weeks ago, we got a jeep for the shop with a snow plow on it. It's a 1990 Jeep YJ, she has rock climber tires, suspension, and transmission! Oh and she's red! Anyhow, needless to say her former owners didn't love her as they should have so she needs a little work ie: rust, mirrors, no headlight lowbeams, no horn, etc. SHE GOT HER MIRRORS! both side and rearview which will make a difference, for she only had one on the driverside, and her rearview was a tad... you could say unusable.

She is what I have always wanted! I see her imperfections, but they only mean she needs a little extra love and I am willing to do that! At least she got a new windsheild just before she came home! I will be updating her progess as it goes!

As for knitting.... Jodi's gift is in a blocking process and should be done tonight/ tomorrow, finishing techniques so no worries! I went to start Dad's gift and came to realize I have no 6dpns! I have many others, but NO US6! GRRRRRR hopefully I will be able to get to get some this weekend! I have also found some not scary sock patterns that really excite me!

THANKS to all my rav. people! They have given me the greatest ideas! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!


anyhow, I'll add some pics of Cherry (my baby (jeep)) once the camera comes back to the shop. It's at an abandoned resturant right now - very horror movie look!

No comments: