30 November 2007

HOW EXCITING!!!

ok, this might sound a little more girly than I usually sound but EEEEEKKKK!!!!! I got my seceret santa yarn exchange person today! I am sooooo excited! I think I'll be spending my whole weekend trying to figure out what to send! I dont want to say much but it'll be the first time I have done one of these groups so I am REALLY excited about it! I even designed the banner for the group (at least I think they're using it). I really hope my person likes the things I plan on sending!

On the other side of life, my moms socks are almost done and I am just extatic about that! I'm that much closer to xmas being done! This is the first year I have multiple projects on the list for people. I did scarves for my inlaws last year, but that was it.

OH I want to go to the lys now! Maybe they can give me some good ideas too! FUN!!!!
I am putting this pic us because not only did I take it but it was a kick ass weekend for me and the girls! and I really wish it was this nice out right now!
It was taken just as you drive into Duluth MN, ahhh that weekend rocked! I can't wait for the next one!

Well that is about it for this week, I have to get back to work, BUT it's suposed to snow up to 10 inches this weekend! (our first snow) So I might get to drive the jeep and plow the lot!

have a great weekend everyone!
-me

No comments: