29 November 2007

I am an addict

I am a yarn addict. I love yarn and all things having to do with yarn!
I went to my lys last night and got some great new yarn.


I am way excited to use them! I also brought in the bag I've been working on to take some pics of that!


I appoligize for not having more pics up lately, It's been a pain to get them on the server. I really just need to get it on my own server.

I am really excited to get more stuff going! I have soo many things I want to do and not nearly enough time in the day to do it.

But I did sign up for my first yarn swap/ sec. santa thing today so hopefully that will work out well!

Oh and Lili's fever broke, I think it's cause I brought her more yarn home (non of my yarn is actually mine, it's all hers, and she doesn't let anyone but her or I touch it and in the case of Joe last night even look at it! - gotta love little sisters!)

Let's hope it doesn't snow this weekend! I have too many places to be at one time!
Nov. has gone by entirely to quickly.

oh and a big hug to "Joshy" and his family for the weekend ahead, We love you and are here if you need anything!

No comments: