03 December 2007

Can you beleive it's December?

So it's monday again and let me tell you IT IS COLD! it was 4 degress this morning! NOT FUN! BUT.. I did get to plow the lot this weekend with the jeep! That was a ton of fun! No really, I enjoyed it! I did get to do a little more this morning, we had a car that wasn't moved, so they moved it! and I got to plow some more!

So I did get my mom's xmas gift done! better update that on the list! Chistmas is coming and I fear I wont get it all done in time but I am doing my best to keep myself from freakin out!

OH! a funny story! I was watching the today show this morining and they had pics of Minnapolis on there and how we're in this HORRIBLE, DEVISTATING, DEBILITATING weather! AHHH noooo, it snowed on sat. thats it! Yeah we do have a ton of stupid drivers out there and some people died, (I feel for the families) but COME ON PEOPLE! it's minnesota! the roads get icey and you NEED to SLOW DOWN! People seem to forget that! I saw plenty of accedents and SOO NOT COOL! Any way... So the country is now seeing us as snowed in, but life is still going on here in the snowy MN! LIFE DOES GO ON!

*we only got 6.5 inches of snow!*

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

That's a lot of snow! (I live in the desert!) Your jeep looks like my uncle's, he plows the snow up in northern Maine! Take care!