14 November 2007

Are there ever enough hours in a day?

I am purely determined that there will never be enough hours in a day for knitting! I think if the days were 78 hours long there still wouldn't be enough time! I got the mini peds done and am working on my scarf. It was fun to watch my kids last night sitting on the couch watching a movie. Lil kept asking me if i was watching. then she would get up and go see daddy, how cute!

I guess the winds out west have been pretty strong 70-90 mph! yuck! (my familyinlaws live out there) I am hoping to go there next summer (find some good washington yarn too!). San Juan Island. If you haven't been! GO! it's a nice place to visit! lots of wine and coffee! oh and when your there go pick up your lunch at the little store! Best food on the island (i'm really weird that way) and dont forget to pop into some stores! Even the grocery store is a nice place to go! Adam and I are going to retire out there, maybe on orcas (less people). I would love to wake up in the morning and see the ocean first thing! I have salty blood (no matter what adam thinks). Anyhow, HI to the islanders! miss you guys!

Oh! one more thing, I wont be able to put up a ton of pics of finished projects until after xmas, dont want to spoil surprises! But I will post what I can!

Cheers!

No comments: