05 May 2009

Thank you Morgan

Can I just say I got a really cute early birthday gift! First off, my favorite chocolates that I dont even know the name, but they are yummy yummy yummy!, fell out while I opened the package! Then this very cute Hema notebook. Miss Lili has stolen my card because of course there are TWO puppies on it, she has named them "spot" and "stripe". Which is fine, she can have the card as long as NO ONE TOUCHES MY NOTEBOOK! It will be used as my official knitting notebook. It's nice and sturdy and just the right size to throw in a project bag. So... Thanks Morgan you are the best!

Things are still growing and moving and all seems to be well. I go in on the 11th for my glucouse test - cross your fingers!

Talk to you all soon!
me

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

you're so very welcome! I wanted something Hema, and the most known article at Hema is Jip&Janneke stuff, so I combined the two, and a knitting notebook should be special ;)

MorganMagic said...

btw: Chocotoff!!!! (Côte d'Or)
I forgot to put them IN the package, so I stuffed them in after I had taped it LOL