05 November 2008

Time for change.

I am actually honestly proud right now to be an American. I think this is the first time in my adult life that I can talk to my friends over seas and not feel like the "stupid American". We are here for change now and thanks to this man:
I know things are going to start getting better. I'm proud to know that my kids will grow up in a country that is no longer run by old creepy white men who can't even give a speach! In the words of my daughter "Rock Obama is my present!"

Today is a new day, and I plan on making that true even close to home!

and just so you know - I DID VOTE OBAMA!

2 comments:

knititch said...

i feel cheerful when i see his face. good for you with change.

merete

Anonymous said...

Got your link from my blog :)

I had a SUPER day today too! It's like, I woke up with a whole new outlook on life. Even with the wind blowing at my face, it seemed like the perfect day to me.