07 November 2008

A quick catch up!

So I came to realize that I've missed a lot of things on this old blog! So a quick update... I'll start with Halloween!
Lots of pumpkin carving, house decorating, oh yeah first one on the bottom row is my house at night - the back yard, perfect creepy back yard! LOVE IT! The kids had a great time trick or treating, Uncle Adam brought the oldest boys out and came back with FULL bags of candy, I'm amazed no one O.D.'d! Z-man, one cute Vampire! Oh, Lili was Tinker Bell again... and Joe was Jason this year...

Can't forget to add the pic of the recent stabbing.... I litterally bent 2 US2 straight needles almost in half, a good 90 degree angle at least! I know it doesn't look bad, but it hurt!

Now, some mittens I'm working on for Lili, Can't show a ton of knitting for it's all christmas knitting and who knows who will decide to hop on this old thing and find out what they are getting! more after 12.25.08! oh and I'm watching my mom's puppy Tripp, him and Axel have been fighting for 2 days straight now! he goes home tomorrow!

And finally the biggest news of all....
Lili got her first haircut! I seriously cried, never thought I would cry about hair, but I have litterally never cut her hair (only her bangs), it was past her butt! but with potty training and the fact that she was getting tired of it getting stuck in her arm pits! It was time, she looks soo old now, I can't beleive she has gotten so big so fast! It kinda in a small teany sort of way makes me kinda sorta maybe think about maybe wanting another one....

Talk to you all soon!!!

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

such long hair! I've only had to cut off the ends of Sarah's hair out of her eyes, nothing more, it's curly but still not nearly as long as lili's!
she's gorgeous!!!!