23 October 2008

It makes me want to cry!

I saw snow.... SNOW! yesterday it snowed and I got proof, yes it may have only lasted a short bit, but it stayed on the ground for at least 2 seconds at a time.... I have yard work to do, I need to rake! I dont know where the hats and mittens are! I'll post the pics of that snow tomorrow!

Anyhow, So Mini Sid was sent off to his new home with Asappa, a friendly Dogless enviroment, it really was a better place for him to be!
We adopted Tabby-tha and Boo (Boo glows in the dark!), they seem to be enjoying their new home!


I got my "The Great Me Swap" package from Supermitines on Rav. A LOVELY red yarn for Canada, some Dutch chocolate and some face masks, that I am having to fight adam over!
This weekend I will be doing the Yarn Store Shop Hop!!!! This time I have the pleasure to be bringing my fiber friendly Auntie Kathy with me! I soo can't wait! I'll try to take some pictures.

Oh, we got our firewood set up at the house, I'll try to get pics up of the kids hauling wood. Lili had a great time and I think Joe wanted to do more! WOW! a kid who likes hauling wood! Reminded me of the days of Andy and I hauling and splitting wood all day! Ah memories!!!

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

I'm glad you got swap-spoiled!
I hope you can keep warm too...