26 March 2008

it's been a long time

I went home last night at actually fell asleep trying to get lili to sleep! Luckily we were laying in my bed so I was some what comfortable (hard to be really asleep with a wiggly 2 year old next to you!). I didn't knit at all last night. SCARY! I dont remember the last time that happened! My uncle asked me the other day how many days a week I knit..... I'd say maybe 8 sometimes 9 days a week!

I love yarn, fiber, needles, and the feeling of creating things! I think it's in my DNA, I know it is, have you met anyone in my dad's family! I think between all of us we can cover just about every aspect of the creative spectrum. every medium, there are a LOT of us!

I hope everyone had a good easter. We were at my dad's house which was great, he cooked easter dinner for the first time and did a REALLY good job! I was so proud! (my mom and sister and her kids spent easter in arkansas with my cousin and his family). So after a pretty laid back weekend it was back to work. Making signs, coming up with more ideas, and thinking of knitting in the back of my mind the whole time!

Someday I will own a yarn store!

Lioe's Yarn!

No comments: