02 January 2008

Happy New Year and On Your Toes

Hello everybody! it's 2008!
wow! that's the first time I've typed that! kinda cool!
This is going to be a short post today.... I have a Migraine and although I'm not sure how I got here (my hubby drives us to work - but I was NOT here in the head), I am at work and want to sleep!

It's been a good year so far! I am a new cousin! My cousin C&M had thier baby girl! She was a couple weeks early but doing well. I knitted her some booties, and am working on some mittens for her so I'll send them out on Friday!

I will be posting lost more pictures and fun things this year!

The cable clock socks for my mom are going great! and the socks for my dad I have changed to for me!~

I have found that there isn't much stretch in the yarn so it'll be too tight for him so I will use some trekking that I have in a brown that will be much better!

I did get some more On Your Toes that the Goone picked out at the LYS! I LOVE knitting with the stuff, it goes really quick, but the brown I have just isn't very giving for strech. I think the other skein i got will be different, it's a little chunkier that the brown!

Anyhow, My eyes can not take anymore screen and I can't spell anymore either so Happy New Year to you all!

*Anonymous, I hope I answered your question on On Your Toes... if not and your on ravelry message me (lioe)

No comments: