08 January 2008

esty

So I believe I may have to start an etsy shop soon... I have to look into it more. Like any other business taxes, and what not! I am getting a lot of requests for the weighted therapy blankets. I have to look at my costs and labor and all that kind of fun stuff!

Beyond that I have had migraines on and off everyday this year so far! Some better than others only one that has totally knocked me out completely! So we shall see! Hopefully it will go away soon! I have had to had 1 can of soda a day to helps keep them at bay but it's worth it! - I'm still loosing weight! Nearly a pound a day so far!

HOPEFULLY this year will be a kick ass year and things will start to go up instead of down!

Oh I co my FIL b-day gift and it's going well, I think he'll like it! I needed a break from socks! Not that I've actually finished anything but I think I need a little completion in my life right now so the smaller projects on big needles seem to help!

I should know more tomorrow about the etsy store.... Any advice?

No comments: