17 January 2008

Being the boss is boring!

So the boss man left town this morning. I got all my work done (at least what I can do today) done by about 10:00am..... Now what? I'm sure I'll find other things to tinker with....
So in the mean time I am going to show of my SOMC yarn!

HPNX0031.JPG

isn't it pretty! I can't wait to cast on! - not to mention going to the meetings!

Let me think.... by the way that is realativly hard to do today! I think I may have left my brain at home! hmmm.... I am still working on the gifts that for some unknown reason they are taking forever! grrr....

Oh! I got my first knitpicks order yesterday!
HPNX0030.JPG
it's hiding in my desk drawer! Thats what should be in everyone drawer at work!

OK! Since I am "boss" for the next 10+ days I am going to put a question out there!
Do you knit at work?

send me your answers at either lioe on ravelry or designATlightsoutdesignsDOTcom
There could be a surprise!

No comments: