07 December 2007

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!!!!!!

YEAH! what fun! the day is almost over and I can enjoy my weekend! It has been sightly unusual kind of week! I am very much looking forward to the weekend! I think we will be putting up the tree which will be curiously fun!!!!

Oh and the best part, I have atleast 3 packages coming to me! one from my yarn exchange group (SOOO excited!!!!) and 2 from both of my mother in laws! I LOVE packages! I dont get personal mail very often so it's a little extra fun for me! My whole family fights over who gets to open the box but I get at least one of them to myself this time!!!!!

I am not looking forward to this weekend's cold sprout... it's gonna FREEZE! but hopefully it wont effect my drive to Wisconsin (I went to HS there, and then left! that's a story for another time!). Well, I must get back, its actually pretty busy today! I'll try to get some cool pics this weekend!

STAY WARM!!! and knit a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your santa talking.

Just wanted to let you know that your package is in the mail but it is coming from Canada so it may take about 2 weeks. I wanted to get it out sooner but work got in the way. Hope you like it.