27 November 2007

My poor baby

I woke up today with my littlest one burning up. It's amazing how the older she gets the more "dramatic" sickness is. But she was actually able to tell me that her tummy hurt :(
So Daddy stayed home with her today and I came into work. I did get the second sock co for the strippy socks and I am getting further on Jodi's project. I am really hoping that I can get a ton of stuff done here before xmas! So much sewing and knitting I'm gonna go crazy. Not to mention the fact that I haven't gone to a lys this month at all... and I am starting to feel some severe pain! I REALLY want to get out and go! Hopefully this weekend! I'll have some of my stuff in 2 craft shows so I will be using the procedes to feed my yarn cravings! Anyhow I will share the cutest pic of Lili takin before thanksgiving! She is my little actress!

No comments: