26 November 2007

It's almost Christmas

So I can not beleive that my Thanksgiving holiday is over (LOTS OF LOVE TO RICK AND SCOTT FOR ANOTHER KICK ASS THANKSGIVING!) I did a TON of sewing, for myself and I think I may have finally gave Adrienne the sewing bug! god knows its her fault I fell in love with that wonderful thing called yarn! I got a ton of xmas gifts nearly done, just have some finishing touches and what not to put on them! I didn't get a ton of sewing done but I did frog some things!
Lili was the greatest part! She can now sing her abc's, twinkle twinkle, and you are my sunshine by her self! not bad for a 2 year old huh? Before i turn around she will be 16 and driving! hell I only have 5 more years for joe to start driving. But i am starting to know and understand why adam's parents didn't let him drive BOYS ARE SCARY!
Anyhow, I didn't get in nearly enough yarn time but I think it was a successful weekend. OH and best of all!

Let me first say I have the best husband in the world! He asked me Sat if I needed anything from the store and I said "sure you can go to JoAnne for me and get some more yarn and fabric" Purly joking of course! HE AGREED! How cool is he? and yes, he went to JoAnne and matched my yarn I needed, and picked out some fabric, he even got me coordinating thread for it too and some nice stuff too! So here's to you honey!!!
and how cool am I to have such a great man! It tells me he really doens't mind my knitting/sewing!

No comments: