05 November 2007

It's Monday again!

so today is another Monday. quiet and slightly peaceful, I can hear the neighbors singing to Elvis next door!
It was a pretty interesting weekend. Friday night was gno (Girls Night Out), we try to meet once a month and have dinner and drinks. It was great to see everyone again! I really look forward to that night every month! I can't wait for Girls Weekend '08!

Sat. I had a craft show/fair with my mom and sister which was a disaster. but it was nice to get out and try to teach my sister to knit. I swear if I locked her in a room and she had no distractions she'd be great at knitting! it's fun to watch her.

Sun. I hung out with Lili, and oh finally got my yarn organized! (brands/ fibers) AHH it's refreshing and to have all my stash in front of me was oh so nice! I had forgotten about some of it!

As for my needles, I am finally to the last 20 rows on Lili's blanket, it was my first knitting project (the big bad baby blanket from stitch and bitch) Can I say it's been on the needles for a year and a half!? I frogged it like 6 times, and once my c.needle broke and I didn't notice until half the blanket was frogged! AHHH!!! So needles to say Lili REALLY wants her blanket. She even picked out the yarn which was a cheapo lions brand but it should work great for her.

NOTE: I started some of these projects before I entered my first lys and discovered the vastness of fiber! AHHH FIBER!!!!

other than that there are a couple of scarves in stockenette wasteland and the newest:

I am knitting/designing a pair of pedicure socks. (mini pedi's) they are a shorter cuffed ped sock for my mother. I got the yarn from Adrienne (the one who taught me to knit) I think she got it at knit picks but I'm not sure and she can't remember but it's a fun look and she should like them! (I'll post a pic when I'm done with each project!)

Anyhow enough of me today! have a great week!

CHEERS!

No comments: