19 August 2009

NICU

June got moved to the step down room in the NICU this morning. She is able to eat what she wants and is having a bit of trouble with that, but she's getting better. She likes to cause trouble but what can I say, she's my daughter! I've been able to spend a lot more time with her today since she is off the lights (her jaundice was a bit high so they had her under light therapy for two or three days). Her billyrubben (sp?) was down to 5 today and she is more pink than I have ever seen her! I am in the family room at the NICU so I can update more often here. I will try to load up some pictures of her too. I've only got some of her on her cpap machine and things but at least you can see her!
Talk to you all more soon!

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

I just saw her on the pics of your family on Facebook and she's so cute!!!!
I wish I could be there with and for you...

MorganMagic said...

(and I remember the moving up on the ladder - Sarah went from high-risk intensive to intensive to... until she was able to go home with me)