31 August 2009

it's been a week!

one week and one day. I've had my baby home now. She is doing really well. It's been a tough week, but we're getting
through it. I'm adding some pics of June's monitor. This is supposed to be GW this weekend/week. but since June was
born, we had to cancel this year so Jesstine and Steph came over for a couple of bottles of wine, a bottle of Miscato
d'asti and a call to texas to get the far away member with us (and we did try to find sara with no avail). It was nice to
have a little adult time even if I was at home and adam was watching the kids.

Lili also drew a picture of Axel ( no help - I htink she did great) and is not into spider and skull tatoos.
She told me that she had to have a skull tattoo to make her tough, so she gave herself two!

No comments: