28 April 2009

Finally a knit!

So over the weekend I picked up my needles again! It's been nearly 5 months since I've knit anything.
I did this Stripe hat out of yarn Lili had picked out (Borroco). She wants one her size now.
I'm working on a sweater/shawl from a new book I got called "The Expectant Knitter". It's new to me and full of cute stuff.
Hopefully I can knit some more on a regular basis, I tend to get more crafty the closer I get to the kid's date. I hand sewed Lili's crib blanket, bumper, and pillows, as well as her craddle bumpers and sheets. I was on bed rest for what seemed like forever with her!

June bug is moving more and more, and can now be seen. I call her the little alien, Although she wont move when others are around trying to catch a glimps. Lili kinda felt her yesterday, but everything is exciting to her so it's hard to say. Lili was a non mover for others too, she only moved for certain people other wise she'd go hiding in my ribs, I think June is going to be the same way!

Hope all is well with everyone! Warm weather is coming more and more everyday, be sure to get out and enjoy it!!!

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

it's a lovely hat!!!!! the same for your 2 girls would be cool!

MorganMagic said...

oh and: YEAY for the knitting, you're back!