01 April 2009

18 weeks and counting down

I know, I know, It's been a long time since I've been on to write. Cookin this kid has really taken the life out of me. Today would be 18 weeks, 3 days. Nearly to the half way mark and with no nauseua for about a week it's coming back this week. I'm tired of it...

We have been busy at home, even though it keeps snowing :(

I went out with S last weekend to Ikea and bought a big girl bed for Lili, a changing table/dresser for Rex, a new blanket set for Joe, and a New RED couch for my living room. Adam picked the color, but it's all good! I like it. My living room is starting to come together so I will have a comfy place to hang out with Rex the first couple of weeks recovering. I can't wait to just sit on the deck in the sun and relax with the new kidling. I wasn't able to do that with Lili since where we lived when she was little was an apartment building where I got stared at any time I went out side to play with my kids. (People were very odd there).

A and S moved into their house!!!! It's nice to know that we are all out of The Place (our last apartments - they lived in the other building). I'm so excited for them and things are coming along really nicely.

Still not Knitting, we go in on the 13th to find out the species of this kid so hopefully that will give me drive to go out and knit for it! I have crocheted a bit for a hexagon baby blanket, but I've lost the drive for that now to, it comes in waves. I've even been to tired to play the Wii which is less than a week old! I got it last week and am just too tired to play. Maybe once we move it up stairs it will be better!

Well, back to work, the boss man is out of town for the next 9 days and so now I'm the "bossman" I have no worries that all will flow smoothy! OH! I see quest is here to dig up my phone lines, I better post this before I loose the net all together!
Talk to you all sooner than later!
-me

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

soon you'll be at the other side of halfway through, it'll be ok
I should start making something too, for Rex that is, giving myself enough time...
take care!!!!