15 December 2008

Post 100!

Did I mention it's freezing out side? and this was taken a few hours ago!
I got the Christmas tree up the other day! The cats have left it alone, for the most part and Ax does't care about it unless a cat is under it! (1 glass bulb down and broken)
The weather outside is frightful. Yeap it is! cold cold and frozen! Glad that my lovely awesome husband froze his fingers off plowing the driveway this morning!
Tonight we had Joe's first band concert of the year. Lili kept herself busy! My little yarn girl!
and Joe had a solo performance! He did a great job, nearly brought tears to my eyes!
Lili was the first to clap and the last one to stop clapping, she really enjoyed this concert.

I'm nearly done with my Xmas knitting. 21 out of 23 done! two things left and I will be done! I know there are a few things I want to finish up, but it's going to be all good, and none of it has to be done by xmas!

FYI: Yes Jess, that is Gerard Butler from PS I LOVE YOU, he is a sexy man!

2 comments:

MorganMagic said...

yeay for Joe, he looks smart playing the concert!
Lili is lovely as always
hubby is very brave and manly, of course!
and you... you rock! so much knitting for one christmas, who will even that one...

knititch said...

yes you must be very proud. and congrats on your 100th post.

my friend was just wearing a hat made from the malabrigo i got from you. it is lovely. suits him so well and i have more.