30 November 2008

Picture Heavy!

The thanksgiving up date! We had My MIL and UIL over for dinner, I do beleive I cooked for nearly 2 days straight! I no longer enjoy cooking! ok, so maybe I do but hey, that was a ton of food! At least my Turkey turned out!Here is some pie!



Lets see what else has happend in the last few days/weeks:
1.) Poor Joe and his ugly hat! 2-3.) Lili plowing the driveway! The only real way to do it! 4.) Ax checking out the snow 5.) I cleaned out the garage, this one was the before pic 6.) Scott and Ty stopped by 6.) Lili climbed in to the trunk and tried to be luggage! 7.) We are mean parents! Joe was out cold when we did this! 8.) The soda machine froze and exploded at work! 8.) Lili was a glam spidergirl 9.) I made socks and fingerless mitts for shirley and she loved them both! 10.) Another meeting of the seceret knitting socitey 11-14.) WE WENT TO NINE INCH NAILS with Andy and Steph! YEAH!

4 comments:

MorganMagic said...

I love the one where Lili is working so hard to get rid of the snow! she's brave! LOL

the secret knitters are cool too!

you are mean: screwing with the poor teenager son!

I love seeing pics!

katimae said...

The "egg donor" made him that one, he HATES it and it itches really bad, I'm holding his new had hostage until Xmas!

MorganMagic said...

I meant the mustache and goaty thing ;)

katimae said...

so i admit it, i'm a bad parent! but he thinks he is going to get adam back!