25 November 2008

it's my friday

so today is turning out to be quite the day!
one, it's my friday! Joe does not have school tomorrow so I'm staying home with him to get ready for thanksgiving and bake pies!
two, Adam Andy Steph and I are going to see Nine Inch Nails tonight. My first stadium show, and Nails show. should be fun! Not to mention we haven't been out with Andy and Steph since well, before we got married! WOW! 5.5 years! WOW!
three, I won! my first contest! it was on Pheelya's blog about teachers! She's board certified now so she rocks!
four, Andy and Stephs offer was accepted and THEY ARE GETTING THEIR HOUSE!!!! I'm so excited for them! now I will have to find something to knit them for a housewarming gift!
I have the camera at home so i will be sure to take pics of my "mini holiday!"

Have a safe thanksgiving everyone! Cheers and good Turkey!

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

you lucky girl with the contest!