14 October 2008

Ah Mr Tuesday - will you love me forever?

Hello all, another Tuesday going by quickly! Things are pretty well, we had a busy weekend! Our first fire on Saturday night, Lili had a great time. Joe wasn't home so that part was a little sad, but we'll have many many more fires! It was great to lay in the grass and talk about the trees with Lili, very relaxing!

Lets see, Friday Lili had no daycare so we drove up north to meet my new niece!
Lili really loved holding her and playing with J's puppy Stewart who is a 75lb big baby. It was so great to see J again and to hold the baby, soo very very cute! and tiny! only 8lbs! Lili was 10.6 when she was born and Miss A is 3 weeks!

Saturday Lili Axel and I stopped by Lori's house to get some fire wood - I think everyone had fun!






The kids were great with Axel, and he was great with them! It was nice to see Lili in the dirt and play in her new car boots that NEVER come off! (She has a slight obsession with mud boots).

Well, I will leave you with a little knitting and I do mean little, I've been making "mini" things lately!

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

nice pics!!!!

tiny knitting can be fun...
I don't fancy it that much, I like the chunky stuff more, but yours are cute!