02 May 2008

Kids I swear!

Why is it that kids (mainly boys here) just can't get common sense into their heads? AHH! This is truly a fun week for dealing with the boy and his excuses for not doing things.
Moving on.... We're off to look at houses today! There are 3 that we are interested in. I'm hoping that at least one will be worth a second look. (MUST HAVE ROOM FOR YARN). This has been an intersting experience but all in all I think at least I hope it will be worth it!

I am going to get some knitting up today! knitting pictures that is!

Here is my carrot and Strawberry!

This little Piggy! (Lili loves this thing!)

Mr. Frog #2



This is the bag and mini bag that I stitched up last weekend. I kinda pulled the pattern out of thin air, but It's been working quite well with all the zippers and pockets and what not!

I will admit I think there is something wrong with me... I haven't picked up my knitting needles all week.... I have still played with yarn, but just hookin! I think I'm starting to miss my needles. or else they are again calling out to me to touch them, to hold them, to give them a little love! I do really need to keep up on my clapotis. It's been dead at section 2 for quite some time now and it's such a fun colorway. I think this weekend will be dedicated to picking up the needles.

In my own defense... I did teach myself crochet. I think the fact that I can make all of these cutsie little things quite quickly and that Lili gets a huge kick out of everyone I make... it's been worth not knitting. Anyhow, it's another Friday, only 6 days until my birthday... I wonder how old I will feel this year?!?


1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

everything looks great! and knitting will be ok again, everyone needs a break sometimes... and so did your needles...

fun to make your little one happy with your own makings, I like it too! maybe you need to make the boy something (ninja?)?

birthday will be fun - now you know me, you'll feel young again! (since I'm so much older (and wiser, of course :p))