09 November 2007

It's FINALLY done!!!!!!

Last night I finally finished Lili's blanket, I was going to wait for christmas to give it to her, but she has been bugging me for the last year and a half to take the needles out, so I gave it to her last night. She woke me up this morning dragging it behind her saying "my blankey, my blankey" in her little song voice! I love it to see her grow and get excited about things. Ahh I may be too proud!

So I also finished her hat, I did it with Kaita 100% cotton, yarn i got at the shop hop this year. I have decided that with her long thick fine hair, Cotton is NOT the way to go!

I think I will make her a warmer one (this was for cooler days anyway) out of the Noro I got at the hop too! So needless to say I was busy last night! Now I have some more socks to finish and all will be well!

I also think I'll dive into the stockenette waste land and try to work on the UFO scarves I need to finish! Oh and a Thanks to Carrie from Socks in the City for the comment! Check out her podcast (itunes) It keeps me laughing through the day! Adam can finally realize I'm not the only one who gets soo excited about new yarn!

No comments: